Tour FAQ

How early should I make my reservation?

As early as you can! Spots fill up quickly, so please make your reservation as early as possible to ensure you get your choice. Your reservation will be complete with an email response from the West Basin Tour Coordinator.

What is the address of your facility?

Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility: 1935 South Hughes Way (at Allied Way one block from Sepulveda).

Is there parking available?

Parking is free at the Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility in our front parking lot.

Where do I meet for the tours?

Participants will meet in the front lobby of the Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility. Be prepared to sign in at the front desk.

How long do tours last?

Tours at the Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility last approximately 1.5 hours, but the duration may vary depending on questions from participants. As always, we value and appreciate your questions and comments.

What is the dress code?

All participants must wear flat, closed-toe shoes (no sandals, high heels or flip flops) and be prepared and comfortable to walk up and down stairs for a part of the tour.

Can I bring food or drinks?

No. For the safety of our equipment, we do not allow food or drinks to be brought inside our facility.

Do you provide safety gear?

West Basin will provide safety equipment such as goggles, vests and hard hats for loan.

Are children allowed at your facility?

For safety purposes, all tour participants must be at least seven years of age for tours of the Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email